Monday, April 18, 2011

New treatment

So I started the sallisinium last Monday and so far so good. There are a few things thar are a challenge like remembering to take the 2 pills 3G per day but only on the weekends where I get IV's all week. I get a lot more constipated and more pain but the pain is good it means the the Lymphs are selling and the homeopathic is working. It's hard to find things to eat since my diet is even more restrictive and I'm starving all the time. Good thing a chef is cooking for me. She has made some amazing stuff for the entire family. The weather has been incredible here so we have been outside a lot. That is always good medicine for me.

I have really emotional this past two weeks so a wake up with puffy eyes quite often so that's attractive, but I have also been able to pay it forward many times recently. It is amazing no matter how much pain I'm in, I always feel so much better when I can help someone else.

My sweet husband has been extra sweet this week and I have been eating it up.

Gavin told me last night that he loves me so much that he wants to cry. Love that kid

No comments: