Friday, May 29, 2009

Progressive Med Day 3

Today I went for my first hyperbaric oxygen therapy (thought of you LG) and it was very cool. Sucked in the oxygen, read, listened to my iPhone, and did not get claustrophobic, yeah. Then i went to the sauna, but found out my body is in worse shape than i thought cause i didn't sweat after 30 minutes. Then i went into the kitchen and spent an hour with Lupa. She is one giant ball of knowledge. I spent an hour at Whole Foods and had one guy help me for most of it. It is a little difficult finding very specific things. Tomorrow i am going to the farmers market to find free range organic chicken and unpasteurized milk. So excited. Feeling great today, but a little tired after my adventure.

Will have more to report soon., Loli

4 comments:

KristineRN said...

Thanks for the update......have fun at the farmers market tomorrow. Sounds like a really healthy diet!

Miss you, kk

Lowa said...

I want to hear all about these crazy things they're going to have you do! can you please call me this weekend so we can actually have time to chat instead of me having to get back to work?

Julie(t) (Coberly) Farmer said...

how cool! i wrote a story recently about those hyperbaric chambers. as soon as it's online i'll send ya the link. :)

Laura G. said...

Isn't the HBO cool? Glad you adjusted well. Relax and enjoy the time with the oxygen rushing! Thanks for the updates. I was thinking and praying for you every day on our honeymoon! Sending you good mojo from Costa Rica!