Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Progressive Medicine Day 2

I received so much information today, i am not sure where to start. I went from re-writing my will before the appointment to telling Travis i think i can do another Ironman in a few years. This place is so thorough i am blown away. My neighbor was kind enough to go with me and the appointment lasted 6 1/2 hours. Everyone was so helpful and i got to meet the oncologist whom i loved. He is a former radiologist oncologist who realized there was more to life than writing scripts. After 30 years he went back to school and is very knowledgeable in alternative treatments. He even gave me some great info about MS for my dad. A very exciting day and I feel so great about my future for the first time since the new PET scan results. So thank you all for helping me get the extra care i need. I am extremely grateful to have found an even better place than CTCA.

Hugs and kisses
Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the appointment was amazing, Laura! This is so exciting; you can kick this thing at it's root!!! Now we just need to get busy fermenting...
love,
M

KristineRN said...

I love this new place, it sounds great!! An Ironman in a few years?? My money is soooo on you to do it!!

Does this mean we will be getting up early to run on the beach in Ft. Myers again?? UUggghh

YOU ROCK Laura!!!!!

Love, kk

Lowa said...

oh crap, does that mean I've got to start training again? :) I'm so glad you like the new place.