Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day...NOT

Got up at 6:15 AM, had the sitter spend the night, trucked 40 minutes to Emory, had blood drawn, saw the doctor, spent the next two hours in a chair waiting for my drugs to come and then got the news...I can't start for another week or so. I was to say the least not very happy. Luckily my friend came to visit while Travis was at work and was able to take me home. Thanks Cindy. I am feeling great and am loving Progressive Medicine. They have given me new life. Will let you know when i will actually be starting the meds. Should be June 22nd or 29th. We will see

More soon

2 comments:

KristineRN said...

Hi laura,

Glad to hear you are still feeling great! Hope you can start the meds on the 22nd.

See you next month on the beach!!

kk

Temple said...

Did you miss me??? I've missed you. Been around of course just keepin it on the down low. But YOU have so been in my thoughts girl and I love the updates and the ups. :) Big hugs...