Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pray, eat, vomit, sleep

Although i know that pesticides, chemicals, food, stress, nutrition, etc., can all contribute to cancer, it is difficult to get my harms around it and fully understand what i need to do. It seems when i do understand it someone changes the game and confuses me. Therefore, I don't want to each anything unless it is organic, free range, fat free, no dairy, no meat, etc. Then when i do eat i feel like barfing. My meds have kicked in again, but i am trying to find that perfect balance. Any one who wants to come up with a vegan menu with no sugar, i would love that.

Thanks
Laura

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey Laura! I googled the type of menu you were looking for and it gave me a few options. Here is a link that might be helpful.

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbc/fol_0000_0001/cat_0000_0192/index.html

Love you! :)

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.