Monday, May 4, 2009

ER visit

I went to the ER last night, not so bad, they put me on antibiotics and Percocet. If i am not making sense...that is why. I am headed to the doctor tomorrow to see what this infection is and hopefully find out the results of my CT & MRI tests. Not sure i can take more bad news. The good news is Travis has agreed to get us a dog. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but i think we all need some joy in our lives. Sammy and i have been doing lots of research on training, electric fences,breeds, kid friendly, cost, etc. Gavin is just a crack up. He has such a personality know and has learned to say "I fustated mommy". He also loves his dump trucks. Put that in Gavin language and it comes out quite funny (drop the P and add an F). Sammy gets so embarrassed, but it totally cracks us up. Sammy and I also had a fun girls day Sunday and saw the Hannah Montana movie. I love spending time with her. Looking forward to Chicago on Thursday and we are getting our questions in order. Wow this post is so random. We had to get a new computer since ours died, we need our house painted desperately, and Sammy is an Indian women in her school opera that i am going to miss cause i will be in Chicago.

Wow my meds are really kicking in so i will post tomorrow with the results from the Doc.

No comments: