Monday, June 13, 2011

Help at home, Tuesday, Fathers Day

I was wondering if I could get some volunteers once a week to help do things, clean, do laundry, wash the dog, etc. Our cleaners come every other week but they clean dirt not clutter or put clothes away or any of those odds and ends I used to do. If one person could volunteer for a few hours on Friday mornings, you can even come and go if waiting for laundry etc. I will most likely be here so we can visit, just depends on the day. I have some one who offered already for this Friday so next Friday would be the first date in need.

Tomorrow I go in to have more fluid drained and the tap put in. My nurse is taking me so she can teach me how and be another set of ears. I can't afford to loose anymore weight but it is so hard to eat a lot of food. This drain will relieve even more pressure so hopefully I can come off the med pump

Any hoo so excited for my friend to visit this weekend, yeah.

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful dads out there. Any dads interested in playing golf with Travis on Sunday? He so deserves it. Otherwise he will be hosting his own fathers day event.

1 comment:

Sarah-Kate said...

Call/text/email me if you can help Laura on Fridays. I'll coordinate the schedule.

Sarah-Kate Bozza
404-435-9925
bozza@bellsouth.net