Friday, April 1, 2011

Not what we were expecting at all.

Spoke with the trial oncologist tonight and she doesn't want me to do the bronchoscope because there are 2 spots in abdominal area, a new tumor in the liver, one in the pancreas, and 11 nodes in the lungs. She said the radiologist feels they are all metastases and even if the lungs are not she doesn't want to put me thru the test if were going to proceed the same way. The good news is oh wait there is none this time. But I'm feeling great despite what the PET shows. We see the local oncologist this week and will find out more. There are a few alternative treatments were investigating that sound very promising. Were praying hard here, thanks for all of yours.

3 comments:

Eve Bralley said...

Laura my heart is full of prayers for you and your family. I am sorry for your roller coaster of good news/bad news this week. Sending you big love and hugs over the ether. Evie

ECV said...

Stay Strong, Laura!
~The Varanos, we live in the neighborhood

Unknown said...

Sending you all my prayers, love, support and energy! Enough already - here's to the next experimental drug kicking some cancer ass!