Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two more days

Last years race had 80 people sign up and 350 ran the race. As of last night 200 have signed up...this maybe an incredible turn out. I'm so excited to see you all and we have had even more action items come in that are incredible. I'm sorry to announce that we only have 15 shirts left, but if your still interested go to www.rayofliferace.com and sign up to run/walk/crawl whatever and don't forget about the evening festivities at cocktail cove on Roswell from 5-9. Kids are welcome.

BTW since I started doing wheatgrass shots I have had very little sideeffects and have been fealing great. I started exercising even.

Hope to see everyone this weekend.

1 comment:

HAM said...

Good Luck tomorrow you guys wish I could be there. I am so glad the turn out will be awesome.

Laura so glad you found at least some kind of shot you can do. Next time Tab and I are in town its Wheat Grass shots all around!!

Love You! Tell Gav the Ham says HI!