Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Since the race...

Since the race Sammy and I went to DC with friends and had an incredible time. The weather was perfect and I was able to keep up with the girls.

I got home Saturday evening and flew to NY Sunday morning to see a Dr. who deals in all kinds of medicines. He has been known to really help people with stage 4 cancer. I am sifting thru the info as we speak.

Went to our friends cabin in the mountains this past weekend. Had a blast and Gavin was a riot. Did sleep much but making up for lost time.

Monday I was able to get chemo and the Benedril knocked me off my feet. I slept the entire 8 hours we were at Emory, then napped from 5-8, then went to sleep at 9. It is 5:30 and I am wide awake...wonder why.

Well that is it for now. Happy 4th of July

No comments: