Monday, April 19, 2010

White blood count low

My whiteblood count was so low today that I couldn't get my chemo. The nurse said that was common with the new meds I'm taking, but we were disapointed since this is working so well thus far. I am noticing the joint aches more now and isrem to run a low grade fever most of the time. I think I am freezing my family. It is like having hot flashes again. I spoke with my alternitive place and they want me in the hyperbaric chamber daily. That will give me more time to blog. I figured out how to blog from my phone so you'll hear from me more often now. Hoping for more white blood cells next week.

I'm heading to Cali this weekend for my best friends dads funeral while Travis will be here with the kids. Hope we all survive.

Caio for now
Laura

No comments: