Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ray of Life

Thursday night i was so sick, 103 temp, chills, aches, etc. My flight for Cali was leaving at 8:30 AM and i wasn't sure i was going to be on it until i woke up the next day. Travis had to pack for me and luckily I felt good when i woke up. Made it to Sacto, had a great time with my parents, had dinner with two high school friends, had a college roommate stay at my parents with me, went shopping on Saturday with my mom and my friend Gavin (what a trooper) and then went to the best fitting funeral for the deceased i have ever been to. Gary could not have planned it better himself. It was so nice to be with the Stilwell family and say so long to a man i have know since i was five. Hugs and kisses

Monday went to Emory and my white blood cells were still to low so i couldn't get Chemo again, but my tumor marker is know below 100 so i am feeling really good about that. I am changing my diet up once again to almost no food so i can become totally alkaline. Cancer cant grow in this type of environment so it is worth a shot. If i don't loose weight this way, i am not going to lose it on anything.

On June 12th my friends are once again holding the Ray of Life Race in Piedmont Park. If you go to the website www.rayofliferace.com you can sign up and get all the info.

Thanks again to everyone involved. I am so excited!!! Off to Philly this weekend for a metastatic breast cancer conference. Rocky here i come :)

1 comment:

HAM said...

Had such a great time visiting wish it could have been longer. Well I will keep my fingers crossed for higher counts on Monday so you can keep up the chemo and get your fight on since it seems to doing some good.

Glad you made it home safely now I just wish you could feel better!

Love you Ham