Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friends and Disney, can't ask for more.

My friends from Cali are flying in this weekend to hang and have fun and all i can think of is taking them to all my favorite restaurants. Whats another 10 pounds... There are so many fun things to do in the ATL, but food sounds so much better on steroids. Then for Sammy's birthday we are off to Disney for a great, fun, relaxing trip together. I love when we can just spend time together away from the hospital, school, obligations, etc.

Gavin on the other hand is going thru the terrible 3 1/2 stage. He is soooooooo challenging, but so cute at the same time. I cant wait until this phase is over. Sammy is being so good with him and helping me so much. This will get her so ready for her two new little brothers who will be arriving soon, Joshua & Henry. Sammy is still beside herself that all she wanted was a little sister and she is going to have 3 little brothers. BTW, Dr. Deb, Sammy's step mom, is the pregnant one not me.

Well I'm having a sleepless night so feel free to text, email, blog, FB, whatever!

Have a great night sleeping,
Laura

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can empathize with Sam. When I was growing up, all I wanted was a sister and I got 3 stinking brothers instead! But now that we're grown, I'm grateful for my brothers. They've always treated me like the "baby" sister and protected me, so tell Sam there's a silver lining!

love,

Karen