Sunday, January 31, 2010

Party like a rock star

Friday night a big group of people gathered in California to raise money for me. Even the band who doesn't know me donated their fee. They collected around $15,000 and had a great time. Even my parents danced the night away. I cant thank everyone enough, it is overwhelming the support you have all shown through all of this. I still cant believe that i am the one with cancer after all this time. It still doesn't hit me until we get more bad news and sad to report we got more bad news on Thursday. My stinky little tumor in my liver just keeps getting bigger and bigger, but we are hopeful since it has not reoccurred anywhere else. So keep praying, hoping, wishing, thinking and we can kick this together.

Thanks again to everyone,
Love the Vickers

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doing the last line.....

Unknown said...

We are, too!

Eve Bralley said...

You rock Laura!! You are an inspiration and I am so glad I met you.