Friday, December 4, 2009

Long time no share

This month has been uneventful. Chemo on Mondays, Medical Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays, work, grocery shopping, Hyperbaric, magnatherm, and chiropractor on Wednesdays and Fridays. Not much time for a life, but atleast I'm alive. I have an Eco, CT, and another test scheduled for Monday so i will post the results when we get them back. The big one will show how my heart infraction is doing. If it dips below 50% they will kick my off the trial and then we are SOL. Funny my mom asked what SOL meant. Anyways the kids are great and Travis is working hard at both work and home. He was so kind on Tuesday night. We thought it was my chemo, but think i caught a stomach bug and was up all night barfing. He made me ginger tea, got me electrolyte water, and held my hair. He's a keeper.

Heading to the SEC championship game tomorrow, very excited. We were able to see Tebow play his last game in the swamp, oh so many tears.

1 comment:

HAM said...

I wish you luck tomorrow on you tests. I hope you guys had wonderfull thanksgiving. Tab and I are planning a visit, we need to pick when though.....What about around your birthday and we can help you celebrate?

I miss you and wish we could see you more. Travis is a good man and I hope your kids are doing great. You are amazing and stay strong!

Love Ya!