Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Great Weekend

This weekend my friend flew me up to Milwaukee and we had a great time. It may be my new favorite city in September, thanks Jodie and Matt. Coincidentally we went down to the lake and saw all the walkers for the 3 day. They had huge pink fountains so that was an added bonus. We are going to try and pick a fall marathon for next year, very excited and start a girls trip in the spring so we can see each other more often, YEAH. I got the kids some "cheese" shirts and i had to get a Packers shirt. Very disappointed that the only Favre stuff left was on the clearance rack, but he did play great this weekend sorry to all my SF fans. Anyways we have a few more trips planned this year and it has been so great to travel since i put that all on hold the last two years. I miss my friends. My 20 year reunion is coming up so that will be lots of fun. Most of these people i haven't see since my 10 year or since graduation since i live 3000 miles away. Were also going to get to see my friend Gavin and go to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium. Cant wait. Anyways, feeling good, just tired. Just read about an 8 year girl named Lily who was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma (sp) it is also in her brain, bones and abdomen. Please keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

KristineRN said...

Hey Laura, Happy to hear you had a great weekend!!

I saw some Favre stuff at a garage sale last week!! :)
for free...... just kidding!

Miss you, kk

Robert said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!

Temple said...

That's right - 19 days until you will party like it's 1989 with the rest of your cougar friends (that will be so misunderstood by non-DC alums who happen by here). Love you Laura & can't wait to see you soon.
Hugs.