Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last few weeks

Not much to report. I did have a CT scan Monday and should get the results next week to see how well everything is working. I cant imagine it not, I am doing everything under the sun to kill this sucker. My hair is almost gone and am getting used to my wig. Will post a picture soon.

The kids started school today so i am hoping to get some exercise. Even walking around the block would be so great. I have been experimenting with cooking and the farmers market and am so excited that even Travis likes the food i am making and everything is so healthy. I think i am slowly converting him to a Californian. He rented a Prius today in Orlando for business and is eating spinach. For those of you who know him well, that is so funny.

Travis' uncle died two weeks ago and we found it quite odd to see what life has in store for us. We all die, but Travis and i thought it was so fascinating that we really new very little about this man. He was his uncle, but we learned so much more about his life after the fact. So i thought it would be fun to write my own obituary so you could all know me before my funeral (in 50 years). Gavin just woke up so i will post maybe tonight.

Hugs

1 comment:

KristineRN said...

Travis the Californian?? I love it!!! Great job on the spinach Travis....and the Prius! :)

Good job with the coversion Laura.
Keep it up!

kk "the tree hugger"....