Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Better

I started taking my Tykerb at night and that seems to be working so much better. I went for a run/walk yesterday and got so pissed that i have stage IV cancer. I started running as fast as i could and was screaming in my head that this mother f... is not going to beat me.

Thanks to everyone for the dinners, gift cards to Whole Foods, pizza, kids lunches and everything else. It helps so much to not have to worry about that too.

Have a Doctors appointment on Thursday and I am doing to Chicago in January. Thanks Mom & Dad.

5 comments:

Trishie said...

Glad to hear that Tykerb is working better at night. All I can picture is you running really fast while screaming in your head -probably looked funny to anyone who didn't know, but whatever works, right?!

Chicago in January is going to be brrrr cold, but fingers crossed they have a plan of attack that works for you.

Hugs & Kisses from Memphis - Trishie

Mandi said...

I'm so glad that things are going a little smoother for you now! I miss you guys a lot and am praying for you all the time! :) Keep up the positive attitude and your funny stories! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!

KristineRN said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better now and out running again.
Keep it up "speed racer".
Love the story about your "potty mouth"....what a good way to vent the anger. Next time I am running I'll say a few 'mother f'rrs' in your honor!!

Miss ya, kk

HAM said...

I am so glad you were feeling better day today Laura.

Hope tomorrow is even better!

Love Ya HAM

Temple said...

Have you ever tried beating up trash cans with baseball bats? I highly recommend it. Just kidding (kinda). But I am so stoked something is feeling better and I hope it just keeps on feeling more tolerable for you.

I have now made a new pact with myself to cuss up a storm on a daily basis for you. !@#$%$##%^&*&^%$##$%^&**&^&*(*&^^&*(()+_)(*&^%$#@

So there.

:)