Friday, March 16, 2007

Cant Sleep

Well it is 2:30 AM (cant sleep), so i am watching Ellen and looking at my beautiful baby sleeping on his tummy. Yeah! That took a few weeks but we have finally mastered another "trick." He is so precious.

Although i felt sick all morning and right now, i had a good afternoon. We were able to get out and play and then watch the Sound of Music. "The Hills are Alive..." Sammy and i sang our little hearts out. I can finally see the an end to this madness. Hopefully next week i can get back to "normal" life.

Sammy's grandma is coming to help me next week and Stilwell will be her next weekend to run part of the ING Marathon with me. I cant wait to see her, be silly, play cards, and then get my next infusion. Then i can start this entire thing all again.

I think Travis and I are going to shave our heads on Saturday for a Children's Cancer benefit. Should be lots of fun. I just hope we don't scare the kids. People might think we are skin heads...

Haven't heard back from the doctor about my PET scan, but will let you know if the cancer is contained or not.

I think i am going to try to sleep. Nite, Nite

2 comments:

FMSA Middle School said...

Laura:
In The sound of Music, didn't you find that the Baroness who was dumped for Maria looked about a thousand years old? Actually, she was King Tut in drag. I think that Mrs. Tut and Maria should have gone out on the patio and duked it out. Maria could have taken her, I think. By the way, was Maria a flying nun? Feel better.
Sam

Lowa said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute...
I never said ANYTHING about running that marathon with you, or any part thereof! I said I didn't mind if YOU did it. And don't think that just because you have this cancer thingy that you can guilt me into doing anything you want...