Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gives me amazing new hope

"I wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your family. My dear friend lost her husband to cancer after a 9 year fight...they have 3 kids. 2 years after her husband lost his fight, her daughter was diagnosed and she lost hers too. She is an amazing woman, by God's grace and so were her husband and daughter. You have an amazing spirit too! Look her up on the CaringBridge website under Hope Herman if you want. Amazing family, as I see yours is too. Knowing her and reading your story has given me perspective and encouragement that I'm so thankful for.
:)"

Just when I have a day that makes me think life is to hard, I read about something like this. This women reminded me I can stil fight and nothing is to hard.I welcome tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Some days I just have to remind myself that I, too, am on the way to Heaven and no one and nothing can prevent me from getting there. You, my friend, are amazing!