Monday, July 4, 2011

Decent day

We made some big decisions today and I know they made me feel better and I think Travis too. I have actually had so much going through my head I can't sleep and for the most part DeLaura is not quite as influential. Had lots of visitor the last few days, that has been fun and exhausting. My mom got here Friday and leaves Friday and we are enjoying our time thus far. It is a ton of work for her not just taking care of me, dealing with my precious daddy at home, also.

Sammy is off at sleep-away camp and her parting words were, please don't die while I'm gone and she skipped out with her beautiful smile. After last Wednesday she had no idea how impactful those words were.

We are hopeful for a better week with a lot less drama. We are talking with a company tomorrow who offers more 24/7 medical care so I can skip the normal ER and mormal course of action. But can still keep my current nurses for some stuff but they carry the umbrellas behind me until I need them opened and then they do their stuff.

Anyways I'm going to slumber, have a great Tuesday

1 comment:

Eve Bralley said...

Loving you so much Laura. And sending big love to Travis and the kiddos. I am glad your mom is there with you, and that you are getting more assistance. Big hugs from here!!!