Monday, June 20, 2011

This weekend

This weekend had it's ups & downs. Laura Stilwell came on Thursday and went home yesterday evening in tears because we were not sure what was wrong with me. Since Friday evening I have been having severe abdominal pain. My abdomin is so hard we thought I was going to need it drained agin. All I new is that I did not want to go back to the hospital even at times I thought we would have to call an ambulance. After brain storming with several of my care providers we elimated the horrible and worked our way down the list. After about 2 hours we concluded that we are dealing with gas pains. I have never dealt with pains like this and it definitely helped deal with the pain better since I new where it was coming from. Not sure how to get ride of it and I am very immobile since it is excruciating to get up, I limit my trips but I actually feel better walking around. The bad part about that is I get dizzy, tired and nauseous when I do this. Hopefully we can turn down the drug. My goal is to get off the drugs so I can get ride of the terrible side effects.

So say a little prayer that we can get all this worked out. Thanks Aunt Jo for coming and taking care of me this week.

No comments: