Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3 most likely in my future

This is my 4th attempt...I was admitted to the hospital last night cause I felt like CRAP. I thought I needed a transfusion and have been questioning pneumonia for a few weeks. After a CT, X-ray, a ton of blood work and 18 hours the are giving me blood and antibiotics. Shocking!!! Then the doctor came in after my first bag of antibiotics and doesn't think the spots in my lungs are pneumonia or cancer. So I immediately turned off the pump giving me the Leviquin and was pissed. I specifically questioned the PA about the pneumonia and wanted a culture done first but she was adamant that I start the antibiotics. I new I should have held my ground. Now I have to repair my already compromised immune system. They are keeping me another night or two to see if they can...I'm not sure.

1 comment:

gretchenderazi said...

Thinking of you! Stay strong. Love and prayers.....Gretchen