Monday, May 24, 2010

What a day

Dropped the kids at school, got to Emory at 9, saw my favorite patient, waited forever, got my benedrill, had a PET scan then my lab work was so bad they couldn't give me chemo. Instead I had to get a blood transfussion. Pray that I don't get anything. That's all I need. Still really tired and the barrium gives me the stinkiest gas. I can barely stand to be in the same room with myself. Hoping the new blood will give me some energy!!! I'm sure the scan will be favorable this time it's the next one that will be the real test. I felt so bad this morning Travis had to push me around the hospital in a wheel chair. As Gavin says, "that's not good"

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hey girl! Sending prayers up for ya'!
Chris has O+ blood. He said he'd give you all you wanted (although you may not want it..who knows what it would make you do)! I am A+. I am happy to donate as well :)
Love ya!