Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ray of Life Race

The Croft family has graciously put together a fund raiser for us. It will be help April 25th in Atlanta and we would love it if you could all come play with us. Travis and i would like to thank the Croft family for all they have done. We are so appreciative and overwhelmed with their generosity.

Here is the link http://rayofliferace.com/

BTW - Things are going well here on the home front. Sammy seems to have digested what is going on, i am having more good days than bad, Gavin still keeps us laughing and Travis is the glue that keeps us all together. Hope all is well with y'all.

4 comments:

Lowa said...

you have such nice friends. :)

Trishie said...

That is the coolest thing EVER! What a GREAT IDEA and such a wonderful thing for them to do. I will try my best to make it, but will definitely send $$ if I can't. Love Trishie

Tabetha said...

That is pretty cool. I love the idea!

Robert said...

What a great idea! Looks like they have really put a lot of effort into this thing.

We are counting on being there... playing with you guys is always a ton of fun! Guess I better start training, huh? Sure hope there's a "seniors" catagory.

Glad to hear the front of the home is doing well. Seriously, I'm glad Sam has been able to get her arms around the situation. I know you explained things to her in just the right way. We're all thankful for the good days, believe me... it's always nice when they get the best of the bad ones. Gavin is a bunch of fun now, I'm sure!

I can't tell you how proud I am of you and how you are handling this whole thing. I know it's not easy. And, I'm pretty sure you know how proud I am of Travis.

We love you all.

Robert