Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This might get you talking

Since i don't seem to get many posts these days lets discuss something that really fires people up...politics. Don't report rumors, just facts. I don't want to hear how Obama is the anti-Christ or how Palin is a racist, but let me know why you choose the candidate you did based on policies. I just saw an interesting study on the History Channel and among other people they studied the verbal and physical language each candidate puts forth. It was quite interesting that Obama's style of speech can ignite a crowd regardless of what they have to say and McCain has a no nonsense style of speaking. Do you think the way a candidate speaks sways your vote? Both Reagan and Clinton had charismatic types of speech where Dole and Nixon did not. Only 23 days left to decide who is going to lead our country...

Back to CNN, CNBC, and Headline News for my daily does of politics. What will i do when this election is over...

Bye

3 comments:

Lowa said...

Why does your post say oct 14 when I know I looked last week and didn't see anything. hmmmm. (Notice the conspicuous lack of comment on my political choice? That's because I don't know yet who I'm voting for.) Anyway, I'm probably not the person you were hoping would respond to your blog anyway, since you have the privilege of talking to me quite often. So I'll shut up now and let others talk. :)

Lowa said...

and now its not showing that I posted a comment. Have you blocked me on your blog? alright, now I'm just getting downright silly. I suppose I ought to go get some work done anyway. bye.

Julie(t) (Coberly) Farmer said...

may the best man win! oh, i guess he DID! :)